Candy Crush Secrets

Candy Crush SecretsDear Future Candy Crush Tycoon, If you’re sick and tired of getting stuck at levels for days while constantly running out of lives while other players get three stars on their levels and seem to easily breeze past the game, this information is for you. You’ve probably always wondered why you can’t seem to level up as fast as the other players in the game. I used to wonder the same thing. I thought, "How are these people leveling so fast? Don’t they ever lose or run out of lives?" "Are they buying boosts, charms or even Gold on Candy Crush?" "How are they getting it all?"

So I set out to spy on all the successful players I could find to see just what they did to get all of their boosts, charms and to level up so fast. I spent weeks using stealth tactics to track high level players everywhere from the forums to adding them and seeing how fast they leveled. After talking to them on how to sneakily get free boosts and charms, I discovered just what it was they were doing to make extreme amounts of it – and then improved upon their methods myself and even created amazing new techniques. They never suspected a thing, that is, until I started way faster than all of them…If they found out that I used their techniques (and made them better!) on them – they would hate me even more!

I didn’t just spy on other players, but I interrogated them as well. Any time I saw high level players I would add them as a friend and strike up a conversation so I could learn all their secrets for myself. The most common reaction from these players was to laugh about how easy it was to get boosts and charms and how stupid people were for not doing it too. Most of them wouldn’t tell me their secrets, but slowly a few of them started to crack and let me have little tips about what they were doing.

Their strategies were so stupidly simple I was amazed I hadn’t thought of them first, many of them got stuff just by logging in at selected times of the day! Many of them had "secret" techniques to dominate the game by using special combos at selected stages in a game. (If you’re like me you’re going to freak out… Read more…