WoW Ultimatum

WoW UltimatumFrom: The Desk of Markco You probably know me better from JustMyTwoCopper or some of my PvP videos on my channel.. I’m here to tell you that I’ve been on a hiatus for a bit. And on coming back to Mists of Pandaria, it took me 30 days on a fresh account, to get to 90, pimp out my character, and get hundreds of thousands of gold. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to be great at this game and nowhere near as long to do what I’ve done. By now, I’m sure you’ve met players (or heard of players) that are in the same position as myself, pimped in the best Elite PvE gear and most updated PvP gear, over a million gold sitting in the bank with absolutely nothing they want anymore. Just dancing on mailboxes while inspecting players that walk by…

Honestly, it’s not your fault. You’ve been force-fed thousands of pages of useless information, misinformed and misled; you’re figuratively being blocked from the success you were gunning for. Here are the cold, hard facts… Without devoting 1/3rd of each day every day to the game… You’re screwed. You can’t even consider being at the top of your server, right?

It’s been nearly 8 years ago, when I was in the same boat as you. New to WoW, a game I’m overly familiar with now, I’d crawled my way to the top. Some of you may have heard of me from JustMyTwoCopper.Com, but many countless others knew me as “that guy on my server” that had everything that a player could purchase. The thing is, it’s expected, considering I had majored in Economics, and can’t help myself.

I’m not here to brag. I’m simply here to impress on you, that learning the mechanics of a game is simple. It’s no different from what you do in real life because it’s all about how you apply the theory of it all. Today, JustMyTwoCopper is the definitive authority on making gold, and I’m looking to place players in a privileged position to go through my intensive course straight to the top. And you know what?

No one stays in one place forever, otherwise they stagnate. This is the same for me, you and everyone else… Read more…